CABE 2019Hundreds of Workshops and Institutes on Key Strategies for English Learners and Biliteracy Programs
Pre-K & TK • Elementary • Secondary • University
NOTE: Online registration closes on 3/12/2019 at 11:59PM.
CABE 2019 WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH THE LATEST RESEARCH AND INFORMATION
- English Language Development Designated & Integrated ELD
- Prop 58 in Action - Implementing Multilingual Programs
- ELPAC (English Language Proficiency Assessments for California)
- STEAM - Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts & Mathematics
- LCAP Processes and Decisions to Address EL Roadmap and Global CA 2030
- Dual Language Immersion - Elementary & Secondary
- Administrator and School Board Leadership
- How to Restart and Maintain your Bilingual Authorization Program
- Parent Engagement & Leadership
- Safe Haven Schools & Districts and Immigration Resources
- Common Core State Standards to Meet the Needs of English Learners & Much More!